December 14, 2010

share and share alike

Today is date day. 
Hubs and I let my mumsy have little man at around 11:30 and we headed to the Alamo Drafthouse to catch the first showing of Narnia. 
After we get out of the movie (which I'm sure we're still in...) we're going to really and truly play Santa and Mrs. Claus for the first time and go Christmas shopping for our wee man. 

I am so excited. 

So, this morning I packed a certain large plastic wonder-cup into my purse, in hopes that my Mr. will allow me to jog down the strip center to Starbucks for a Venti Iced Passion Tea Lemonade, Sweetened. 
I'm eager to get one while we're out because SOMEBODY has decided that he likes my special treat as much as I do:




And when I try to take the glass away for a split second to have a sip myself?
Epic.



Shoot, I think it's a good thing I have both the Grande & Venti cups, I might have to start getting Liam his own in the future so that I can drink mine!

0 kind words: