![]() |
| {image source} |
Happy Friday?
Today, I'm asking a favor I've asked of you all for 3 1/2 years.
Please pray for my Father-in-law, Roger.
He is going to begin chemotherapy for the THIRD time on Wednesday.
And I don't mean his third round, I mean he's getting ready to have his third full chemotherapy treatment regimen. On top of the multiple rounds of radiation that he's already done.
This was certainly not the news we were hoping for after the last round was over.
Needless to say.
Please continue to lift up Roger in prayer.
We hope and pray that when he's able to go in for more scans in a few weeks, we finally get some really good news.
Until then?
chemo.

3 kind words:
Definitely praying for Mr. Roger (that sounds weird, but weirder to call him Mr. Clark) and Stephanie and YOU and Zach and little Liam. Love you
Oh sweet Stefanie, I know this is so hard for your family. Keeping all of you in my prayers. Praying that this third time is a great success for your father-in-law. Wish there was something else I could do to help but know that the Kruegers are praying for you guys!
i will be praying..
Post a Comment