Well, our condo may have been the pits, but it had one heck of a view.
(You see, Betsy? I told you our gulf waters are b-r-o-w-n!)
This trip was Liam's first trip to the beach. His first time seeing the water, the birds, the seaweed, everything.
He was intrigued, to say the least.
... and might have eaten some sand:
He wasn't terribly thrilled when he got in the water too deep, unless Zach was holding him.
I look forward to many more trips to the beach with my little bum. I'm not so sure he's jumping at the chance to go back any time soon, but I love the beach, and I hope he grows to love it too.
Also....
If you guys wouldn't mind keeping this precious soon-to-be family of 3 in your prayers...
Bo deployed to Afghanistan today, and today Valerie is 8 weeks pregnant.
Please pray for his speedy and safe return, and successful mission.
Please pray for their baby.
Please remember Valerie, who is going through her first pregnancy without the immediate support of her husband's presence.
I love these two people so much, and my heart feels heavy for them today.

4 kind words:
We need to go to the beach soon! Kevins mom has a timeshare down there and I know we will be getting good use out of it next summer! In fact I was just telling Kev I wouldnt mind buying a house down there in the next few years...if we plan to live in Houston might as well have some place to escape even if the water is aweful brown.....ha!
PS love your suit!
And so sad, I couldnt imagine not having my hubs near me during pregncy :(
Bo & Valerie are in my prayers! I know deployment isn't easy, and I can only imagine how much harder it is pregnant.
Oh my goodness, I covet your blue bathing suit! I am a major sucker for a ruffle!
Oh Stef how gorgeous does Liam look all kitted out for the beach?!? Sorry to hear you had such a rough time with your condo but it looks like you found some lovely ways to enjoy your family time :) here's hoping the next vacation is a little more successful!
Post a Comment