I was so excited to do this post.
I stole pictures from my mom, I got photographs of Liam last night...
... and then I helped my hubby mow the lawn today and an rocking two massive blisters on my right hand that make typing difficult. So. No long winded post!
We got up and headed out early yesterday for the opening of Sprinkles Houston. We found out they were open at 9 and made the decision to get there as close to 9 as possible, for fear of standing in a line in the Houston heat.
We were right on time- mom threw her stroller in her car so we didn't have to carry cupcakes and Liam, and we were one of the first 10 people in all of Houston to get our cupcakes! Hooray!
Mom and I ate a cupcake as soon as we got to the car: we both had skipped breakfast and it was too, too tempting. I shared my red velvet with Liam, and we had one gentleman who stopped on his way to work to get a treat tell us that we were definitely having too much fun for a Monday morning.

{liam and mommy and the sprinkles mobile}
We messed around for a while, then decided we might check the line at Sprinkles and run back over for another half dozen... only to see this line:

... needless to say, we decided it would be better for us all if we just came back in a week or so.
{zach, liam, mer, kevin and carson's cupcakes}
{liam, meet cupcake. cupcake, liam}
{i think it's a hit!}
Now, don't judge- we were playing. And these happen to be two of my all time favorite pictures I have of the two of us together. When you're a mommy, you'll do anything silly for the pleasure of your child. Liam thought our matching dots were super, duper funny.
We had lots of fun yesterday, and I'm ready for another trip to Highland Village.
4 kind words:
omg you kept this a secret from me!!!! I Didnt know!!! You were in my hood :) I could walk to HV...this is an idea! I will run there, eat a red velvet and then run back home! YUMMMMMMMMMMM I want one sooo bad ...no one in Houston that I have tasted can TOUCH the red velvet they have there........ummmmmmmmm ymmmmmmmm
Next time you go...let me know I will meet you thtere!
When is Liams party? Soon? We are July 10th! CANT WAIT!!!!
That was SO sweet of you to go get the Tich family Cupcakes since Mer couldn't be there and she wanted to so bad,ha!
I cna't wait to go try them out.. Hmm I'll kinda be in the area tonight, I wonder if the line has died down..
Sooo there is not only your adorable child covered in cupcake goo in this post, but there are also cupcakes (can I get a yum?!) and all I can look at are your earrings and I want them! Very cute! (as is your son's face covered in cupcake :o))
oh my goodness, SUCH cute pictures! (there are always such cute pictures on your blog, but this time I couldn't resist commenting!)
Where do you stand on Sprinkles vs. Crave? I hate to say it, but I still think Crave is better (even though it's a very close contest). I need your professional opinion!
Post a Comment