I haven't blogged in little while because there hasn't been THAT much going on.
My mom's house is still on the market- she's had one stinking awful offer, but lots and lots of interest. I'm ready for her house to sell so she'll be 5 minutes away from me instead of 25. Also, I'm ready for her to move so that it means that my daddy has to come home for an extended stay.
Speaking of my wonderful, awesome, t-ee-rr-rr-ii-ff-ii-cc-c-c-c (Charlotte's Web, anyone?) father is heading home TODAY. My mom is going to be here in a few hours to pick me and the baby up and we're going to make the trek up to Intercontinental to pick him up. He's not staying long, but that's because he's waiting on their danged house to sell so that he can come back for their closings. But one week is better than none, and he'll be here for Liam's christening.
Speaking of Liam's christening, we're having him baptized at Faith United Methodist Church on Sunday, March 7th. Liam's Godfather is coming in and we're hoping and praying and keeping our fingers crossed that Liam's FAB-ulous Godmother will be heading in from Florida. By golly, I miss her face! We're excited that all Liam's grandparents will be in town, and I'll be glad to have him baptized. I just wish Roy could have done it. And my goal was to get him baptized before my mom's birthday, so I'm just 5 days shy of missing my deadline!
Speaking of my mom's birthday, she's gotten tickets to see... the guy who married Annie Banks from Steve Martin's Father of the Bride. Can't remember his name right now. SO not into country music. I even tried. I was hoping SOMEBODY worth seeing would be at the rodeo this year, but alas! I have never been to the rodeo, partially because I just don't think it's my thing and partially because I need somebody I'm excited about seeing before I'm ready to go. The Black Eyed Peas could be fun to see- I hear they put on a good show- but I'd rather save my money for the next time some of my boys go on tour. Either set. Don't care.
So I think that's about all for now. I have the green light to start planning Valerie's lingerie shower--
Would you guys be my angel friends and give me some game ideas?
Thanks, loves, and now, a little Liam.
{get yourself a baby food maker, ladies. it's my saving grace}
{he loves my computer. gets mad when it's closed}
{rockin' his new sunglasses. he loves them.}
{being a fart.}
{sweet face. scuse the red-eye funk up}
1 kind words:
Brad Paisley homes!
Post a Comment