February 27, 2010

formspring

I jumped aboard ANOTHER bandwagon.

Shock. Awe. Mouth agape.

I added a formspring account to blogger. You'll find the box below my followers box.

I did it for you, dear readers. If you ever have a question about something you see on my blog, or you're interested in something you see Liam wearing, or using or anything along those lines, drop me a question and I'll respond ASAP.

I thought this might be a useful way to respond to my readers without giving my email out. :)

Hope SOMEBODY uses it...



:::Edit:::

First question- answered! To see replies, click the link in the Formspring.me box.





HOPE SOMEBODY STILL READS THIS!

4 kind words:

Stephanie Marie said...

I still read :)

My mom has been taking our dog to see Zach at the vet. Every time she gets done she calls me and says how weird it is that this high school band kid is taking care of our pup haha!

KJJ Houston said...

Hi, just found your blog off of MMs blog. I cant believe those comments she is getting! Im super glad my bog isnt that popular, those comments are MEAN...I couldnt deal! ha ha
Any who just wanted to say hi, and that I live in Houston!
xoxo

AM said...

You're cute. :)and I HATE speed skating. that is all. Oh and I love you.

Ivy said...

i read all the time!