October 4, 2009

easy as 1-2-3

Mer posted a super fun idea on her lifestyle blog, and I thought I'd play along while I'm not doing anything...
(and please tell me someone gets my Jackson 5 reference!)

Stefanie's ABC's

A- My blood runs AGGIE maroon.

B- My Bloodhound, Jethro, is a sweet angel puppy who weighs ~ 110 pounds.

C- My favorite hobby is Cake decorating.

D- I agree with Meredith about Diet Coke. It's the greatest, and my favorite is from Whataburger- the best.

E- My best friend, Lindsay, and I rode an Elephant at the Ren Fest a few years ago.

F- My best friend moved to Florida and I miss her like crazy.

G- My two best friends, Lindsay and Cory, are Liam's Godmother and Godfather.

H- I waffle on my favorite animal between the Hippopotamus and anything else I find. I always come back to the Hippo.

I- I have ugly utility units in my back yard and Intend to plant eucalyptus and kangaroo's paw to cover them.

J- I learned Japanese in Melbourne and Perth and enjoy sounding out the Katakana words still.

K- I love Michael Keaton. I think he's fantastic. My favorite roles are the Constable in Much Ado About Nothing (see Encore On Demand) and Beetlejuice... and Batman. I just love Michael Keaton.

L- Liam is my greatest blessing, and the sweetest baby you could ever hope for.

M- My first conversation with my husband was about Metallica (our favorite band) and the rest is history. I am more the Metal head than him, I think.

N- Liam has the coolest Finding Nemo bedroom. It's beautiful and I'm going to miss seeing it every day.

O- My son loves to be Outside. I think this is fantastic.

P- I dislike the color Purple. I don't know why, but I don't like it. 

Q- My dad lives in Qatar and I want him to move home now. He's too close to the fighting for my taste. I miss him all the time.

R- My son has Rolled over from back to tummy two nights in a row!

S- I lived in Stavanger, Norway from ages 4 to 10. I loved it and would go back in a heartbeat.

T- Thailand is a beautiful country, and I hope to take my family there.

U- I recently found an orange Umbrella at my mom's house that I used in a dance recital in Norway. I put it in my car.

V- My husband is a fantastic Veterinarian. He was born for the profession and is truly gifted and caring.

W- Fightin' Texas Aggie class of 2007! A- WHOOP!!

X- Our first house has been built eXtremely fast. (it works)

Y- My son has a set of pipes on him and he can Yell.

Z- I worship my husband, Zach. He's amazing.

0 kind words: