October 3, 2009

liam talks


Liam is such the talker, I had to share this! It makes my heart happy!!!


Also-

I did complain of having little to do this coming week but...

Liam and I are going to the Austin/Travis JV Football game on Thursday @ AHS-- anybody want to go with us? We're going to cheer for Mommy and Daddy's alma mater and to root for our sweet neighbor friend, Jordan, who plays Wide Receiver for Travis. I'm making a onesie for Liam specially for the occasion. Pictures will follow.

I also have to get to Bath Junkie at some point...
and to Pottery Barn...
and to Michaels ...
and to the Cake Craft Shoppe...

so I guess I shouldn't complain.


FINALLY-- Liam made his mommy proud just now and flipped from his back to his tummy in his crib. Yes, I know he did it because I have a video monitor (the greatest invention ever). I'm so proud!! What a strong boy!

0 kind words: