April 7, 2009

tuesday ten

1. I am thrilled that UNC won the NCAAM Basketball tournament. Dad and I picked them to win :) I am sad that my women didn't do a little better against Arizona State when they played. boo.

2. Zach is going to be a groomsman in his best friend from Vet School's wedding. I got the clearance from my OB to make the trip with him! Hooray!

3. I seriously detest the game Fallout 3. Zach played it non-stop when I was really suffering through my first trimester and the noises from the game bring me back to that time. Ugh.

4. We bought Lily a fresh catnip plant. She loves it- she's a junkie. We love to watch her walk around after a serious fresh leaf episode.

5. I forgot to vote for Ty and Shawn last night and I'm going to feel bad if one of them is in the bottom two. I (sorry) think Lawrence needs to go home.

6. I wish the *future* Dr.s Merren, Cory, Brenton & Leah would move to Houston when we do. It's not fair that our best friends will all be scattered across Texas. I am SO lonely for the 3rd Musketeer.

7. Zach's birthday is a week away (April 15) and he's going to be the big 2-5!

8. I only watched about 15 minutes of Opening Day, but the Yankees were losing, so at least it was a good 15 minutes.

9. Zach and I get to go home for Easter! I just hope somebody de-pollinated the Easter Lily plants we stack up, or else I am going to be m-i-s-e-r-a-b-l-e during the service.

10. I wear the same pieces of jewelry every day: My diamond studs my mom gave me in my 2nd hole, my black pearl studs Zach gave me, my black pearl pendant Zach gave me, my James Avery bracelet with teddy bear and "L" charms, my wedding rings, my Tiffany's tsavorite stacker ring and my tanzanite anniversary ring Zach gave me on our first anniversary. Oh! And I wear a toe-ring, Zach bought it for me the first summer we were dating and I have never-ever-ever taken it off. So as of this coming summer, I'll have worn it for 8 years. HA!


post signature

0 kind words: