February 26, 2009

i am the warrior

I decided to look up the meanings of all 3 of my baby's given names. Have a look... 

First name:
"strong-willed warrior"

Middle name #1:
"shield"

Middle name #2:
"famed warrior"

And I didn't even try to do that. Dear Lord, what a name to live up to!


On a different note: my biggest craving right now is Haribo gummy bears. Only Haribo ones, though, cause they're a lot chewier and not soft. I went to Target to get a new bag (because I'm out!) and expected to have to buy a couple of the 8 oz. bags- but lo! There was a 3 lb. super saver bag. I'm in heaven. 

post signature

3 kind words:

Wonder Why said...

lol that poor baby boy. he is going to have a crazy fun life living up to that kick ass name!!!

Ivy said...

oo SO strong!

Anonymous said...

congrats stef! sorry i haven't posted a response to your earlier posts -have been traipsing around indonesia for the past few weeks so been cut off from technology! really really pleased for you and your new baby boy! how exciting!
xxx
p.s. have you tried stirring a handful of gummies into a bowl of soft icecream then re-freezing for an hour or so? AMAZING