I have held off on sharing this on my blog, for fear that sharing before it was a sure thing would somehow doom my chances.
HOWEVER.
Now that it's all said and done...
I am SO happy to tell you all that I will be a student at Texas A&M University once again come this next semester!
I am very excited, as not only have I been readmitted and have received my letter, but I have been accepted into the College of Liberal Arts!!
I am (so happy to be) leaving behind the College of Geoscience and I'm (finally) going to be majoring in my true passion: English.
I haven't found out whether I'm going to be in the Literature or the Creative Writing tract yet, but that's something that I'll figure out with time. Um, that's something I'll know before to terribly long. ;)
I have a little bit of time to let it all soak in before things get rolling, but for now, I'm just about as happy as can be!
SO, if you see a sudden drop off in my blogging, or the subject matter changes drastically, then you know why!
I also am going to try REALLY hard NOT to blog about school all the time, but for now, I'm not making any promises.
{muster, campus}


7 kind words:
My hubby graduated from there!!! Congratulations!!! That is great news :)
Dude, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!! This is going to be so awesome! And if you ever need anyone to proofread papers for you, I'm your girl! (I'm very good lol). Love you!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! i am so so excited for you!!! the creative writing courses i took at UT were the best classes i've taken in my life. you'll love it.
Love it all;)) I know you a bit from Mer and I've read your blog. I can tell from your posts that yup you're a creative girl;)))
Yay Im so proud of you!! CONGRATS!! Even if its marrroooon? :) he he he
Any who thats so exciting! Go celebrate!
Congratulations, stef, that's great news- how long is the course? Is it a diploma/degree???
Good luck! x
Lauren
Congrats! That's really great that you get to do what you really want.
Post a Comment