Hello friends and family!
It has been a really enjoyable week, even if fairly uneventful. I just wanted to take a little time and kind of brain dump today, so we'll go ahead with the ever-popular bullet list, hm?
- I'm driving my Mustang again. I'm LOVING it. We're no longer even discussing buying a new car. I DO NOT WANT ONE! I found myself grinning like a fool driving her today. I truly and really do love my car. I'm so happy to have her back. (Liam loves it too. And it's easy with him, so far.)
- We cleared out space in the garage for Marilyn today. We had cleaned the garage up pretty good, and I was putting the Explorer in from time to time, but I started working on painting projects and that took over the garage. It feels good to be using the garage for its intended purpose.
- Zach set up our heavy bag stand today and moved his hella-heavy kettle bells into the garage. Not only is Marilyn in her house, but Zach also has a place to work out. Win win, people. WIN WIN.
- My iPad is finally on its way back to me- it'll be here Tuesday. SO excited! I've missed it like a crazy person.
- My dad has been home for about 10 days now. He has already taught Liam two new things that we all have been working on with him for a while. Seriously, I may just let my dad come over every day for an hour and teach L everything he needs to know!
- We got all excited when we were working in the garage today because we found my old fishing rod, my reel and my gig, as well as the Shakespeare rod that Zach bought Liam the day after he was born. We are ready, willing and able, we can't wait to go fishing this summer!
- We're eating a Skinny Taste meal tonight. Zach and I cooked together and I really love when we do that. Also, we're both pumped about dinner, so that makes it even better. Yum.
- I need to do a post about our meal planning and all that stuff.
- I'm trying really hard NOT to, but I'm becoming a bit of a calorie counter. I'll rephrase that. I'm really worried about my intake all of a sudden, though. It makes me a little bit sick that I can buy a bottle of Diet Coke and not consume as many calories as I do (0 cals in a DC, btw) when I drink a Vitamin Water, when I'm trying to be "healthier." Kinda gross, hm?
- Speaking of calories... we were running late one night so we popped a couple of Schwan's pizzas in the oven. Zach's pizza was 270 calories PER SLICE. We were both nastied out.
- Liam is still obsessed with Phineas & Ferb. We're planning his 3rd birthday party already. Yes, the two statements DO go hand-in-hand.
- My MIL and I have ONE WEEK to throw together a Sip & See for Val and Colt. I'm going to be a decor and cake ball factory this week, excuse me if I drop off the face of the earth.
With that, have a wonderful week, friends!
1 kind words:
I totally get what you mean about the vitamin water- makes the mind boggle a little! Can't wait to hear about your fishing adventures- you'll have to post some photos! Also - what is a sip and see? You have mentioned it a few times and it has confused me to the max! Must be an American thing?? Either way your colour scheme sounds great!
Lauren xx
Post a Comment