January 26, 2011

two down, one big decision to go.

So I spent the evening (baby went to bed, hubbers went to sleep at 7:30) playing around with the arrangement of the prints I blogged about earlier.

Here are the final options...

OPTION 1

OPTION2

OPTION 3

OPTION 4

OPTION 5


I have settled on for sure using frames, and doing as the wonderful ABQ recommended, and I'm going to paint them white. The prints don't look bad next to the white paint. It's not going to annoy me. And, I'm going to use mismatched frames, to work with the eclectic feel I'm shooting for. 


WHAT IS YOUR VOTE? Which layout is YOUR favorite?

8 kind words:

Mojito Maven said...

I like option number 1 but could be persuaded towards one of the others.

Ivy said...

i like three.

and i LOOOOOOVE the grey walls!!!

Mariko said...

option 1!

AM said...

I like option 5!

Your Mom said...

I like option 2 because:
Hate for you to take down photos, but it's less 'fussy' and 'busy.' After all of my years and years of decoration (or attempting to decorate) sometimes less busy is better. Love the way you put them around the chalkboard.
Options 1, 3 and 4 are okay,too. It's just that the frames you've got are very 'frilly' and with the unmatched frames (which I totally agree with) those frames might stick out like a sore thumb unless you're using similar frames. That's just what I think, but it all looks good.

Sarah W. said...

I like 1, 2, & 4! And I LOOOVE the wall color!

Lauren said...

1 and 4 are my faves! (PS, I LOVE these prints...)

Kristen Kelley said...

My vote is for #1 or #4!