January 2, 2011

currently crushing

I'm doing this next year, to hang in our bedroom.

For those of you traveling during the holiday season.

Yes, I would wear one of the shirts. 

Yes, please. And I'll have seconds.

I want the first 3 prints badly. Not even kidding. I want them framed in white and hung in my office.
Like, kicking, screaming, jumping up and down tantrum kind of want. 

Wall bling, guilt free.

I would hang Kurt, Elvis and Michael in my bathroom.
And probably this one, too. 

If only there was a reason in my future and money in my pocket.

Too pretty not to love.

And it even matches my kitchen.

Need. Want. LOVE.

For my friend Bets.

For those of us who can't remember which country we're cooking in.

I grew up in Norway, so I can find these funny.

I love a little Bogie in my life.

These must be mine before I host a Thanksgiving dinner.

Me to a TEE! I want them all. Framed in white. Hung 3 x 3 over my desk. Divine.

To feed the torrid beast that is my inner rockhound.

Genius. Pure, simple, genius.

Oh man, I'd never put them away.

Proof there's never reason to be without a good book.

Too pretty to be underthings. I dare you not to be seduced by the slogan.

Makes me want a boo-boo!

One day, I will have a place in my home for at least a few of these.

My design aesthetic, in one piece.

I need this in my life.

Because I love things like this, I will have all boys.
With these to go inside, natch.

My sweet tooth, meet eye candy.

Lamingtons. They belong in everyone's life.

Dare you not to laugh.
And then look.

Feeding my love of office supplies.

If you see me doing a rain dance...

Alamo Drafthouse. Not just dinner and a movie.






Willing to bet, you know me a lot better now.

4 kind words:

The Lenz Family said...

Love your list!!! I think you helped add to my wish list!! Hope you had a great New Years!

AM said...

Oh my goodness! I loooooove all of these things! Perhaps that's why we're friends ;-D

Ivy said...

okay there are about 10000 things i love from this post!!!! looooove all the prints off etsy and for only $6 i think im going to have to buy a few - i think ill frame in black though to match the text. and the underwear for the tsa screenings - hahaha! AND the marscapone ice cream. holy shit. :)so many fun things!!! makes me want to do a FF post asap! alot of these things would make great gifts! i mean.. the umbrella... LOVEEEEEE.. Neeeeeeeeed. :)

thanks!

the tichenor family said...

Okay I have come back and looked at this list in three different instances, so now I can't recall all the things I loved... but I did love your list! :)

Thankful for you.