So. The cool weather and dark days have led to long naps for Liam, and a lot of sitting on my bum time for me (because I busted said bum on Wednesday cleaning the begeezus out of this house). I spend a lot of it on my computer, perusing the digital aisles for pretty things. Right now, here are the things I'm loving (most of which are a little high in price for me to seriously consider).
Legra Bootie @ Coach.
Um, so cute. Love the color, the heel height doesn't look too much for me, and I love the tassels.
Bridle House Check Stitched Patent Sling Bag @ Burberry.
The COLOR on this bag just kills me. It's divine. And also, it'd be a great size for running around without the baby.
Sleeveless Frill Front Silk Georgette Dress @ Burberry.
I'm loving the color of this dress and its relative simplicity. It'd be perfect for spring, summer and fall events. It'd look fabulous under a great jacket, with tights and boots too. So versatile.
Galleria Bette Dress with Bow @ Kate Spade.
OBSESSED with this dress. If I had the money to spend on a dress I really don't need right now, this would be my first choice. The color is in-sane.
with
Ahead Of The Curve Idiom Bangle @ Kate Spade.
with
No Strings Attached Idiom Bangle @ Kate Spade.
So I'm really into Kate Spade right now. I've never really thought twice about ksny, and not because her things aren't beautiful, but because they just weren't what I was feeling. But man, oh man, OH man am I ever feeling Kate Spade.
I love these three bangles, and think they'd look wonderful stacked together. Or apart. Or whatever. I love, love, love the Idiom Bangles.
Great Expectations Book Clutch @ Kate Spade.
I love these clutches. I'm not a big clutch user- I don't usually have a lot of opportunity, but this is cute and quirky enough that I'd love to pair it with anything.
Polka-Dot Jillian Dress @ Kate Spade.
Like you even need to know why I love this dress. Seriously. It's perfection.Randi Rain Boot @ Bloomingdales.
I have a wonderful pair of Burberry Nova Check Wellingtons. I love them like it's nobody's business. But sometimes, they're not appropriate. These would match almost everything and be pretty all the time.
Karolina (aqua) @ Kate Spade.
I don't like heels. I have trouble with them. But these look like we could become quite good friends.
Rufous Hummingbird Tote @ Bloomingdales.Because sometimes, it'd be nice to toss the diapers and wipes into something other than my Mia.
Rib Over The Knee Socks @ Juicy Couture.
When the weather's cold, I want something like this really badly.
Swimwear @ Juicy Couture.
I only wear swimsuits from Juicy now. I like the way they fit me and I love their one-piece cuts. I don't wear two pieces anymore because, believe me, don't nobody want to see the permanent damage my son did my body. Ew. Stretch marks aren't cute. Anyway, I'm loving the two one pieces Juicy is previewing on the main page of their website. SO cute.



5 kind words:
I love, love, LOVE everything that Kate Spade does. I swear she is in my head... except that her things are way out of my current price point :) If I could choose one designer to fill my closet with, it would be her. Hands down.
Those rain boots are TOO fun!
lol I love it! and I'm not totally into Kate Spade (the price and I tend to like things I can potentially fit in) but I do LOVE her purses!!! Le sigh!
FYI- TJ Maxx most definitely has those rain boots now, and they're only like $29!
LOVE all the Juicy bathing suits too! They are really chic and MOM friendly!!
Post a Comment