November 1, 2010

halloween ii

Pumpkins in the garden.



So, how about a lot of pictures, not a lot of words?


I know I'm not in the mood to write a bunch of stuff nobody's really going to read, anyway.
(read: mama's grumpy & doesn't feel like faking cheerful)





Front window.

Spooky entry... 

From the inside, looking out.

front door.
Martha Stewart's spider's nests. 


Doctors 10 & 11


The Doctor(s) & Dinosaur

Don't you want to squeeze him?!

Trick-or-Treating with Daddy

Checkin' out the loot

He likes suckers.









Sweet sharing baby.
The next day: finally getting a treat.

6 kind words:

AM said...

You guys look awesome!!!! I'm so glad you had a great Halloween, even if you're grumpy afterwards :-). LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

KJJ Houston said...

cute dino!! Love how you went all out on the house!

Mariko said...

Love the entryway! And your costumes look so good! Liam makes such a stinkin' cute dino!!

the tichenor family said...

Liam is the cutest little dinosaur I ever did see. I have no idea who you and Zach are supposed to be (sorry?) but you look great and I know you were really excited about the costumes, so YAY for dressing up!

Ivy said...

cutest dino ever!

Cory said...

Liam looks awesome and I will definitely try to make it to Houston for the next Halloween