October 26, 2010

WDW: playtime


I realized I never finished posting about my birthday trip.

So why not now?





<---- We left THAT early on Monday morning.

Monday when we arrived we went to the hotel (which I've already covered) and then after I changed really quick, and headed to MGM Hollywood Studios. I love the Hollywood Tower of Terror, so we had to head right there. And then we ran over to the Rockin' Roller Coaster. And back and forth. And Toy Story Mania (more on that later.)

Tuesday, we headed to the Magic Kingdom:


Magic Kingdom Day (the day I met all my sweet friends!) was a lot of fun-- I love the Magic Kingdom.

Again, very few lines of any consequence... of course, Space Mountain was having issues (perpetually).








I love taking pictures with the characters!!




We took this one for Carson:
  
Wednesday, my actual birthday, we spent in the Animal Kingdom. We took a bunch of pictures of various animals that I won't bore you with. Then we went to the Spirit of Aloha dinner show, which I'll cover in another post. 


Thursday, we floated from park to park. We spent the most time in Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom.


We went back to Hollywood Studios to ride Toy Story Mania a few more times. It is SUCH a fun ride--



and was so popular that at a time of year when we walked onto Tower of Terror and Rockin' Roller Coaster, this ride still had a 70 minute wait.

Worth it, though.
Zach, in particular, really loved this ride. 

And I loved playing along with him.

Name this film... 
For Liam... he loves this movie!!

I particularly wanted to go back to the Magic Kingdom to take pictures of the fall decor. We'd never been during the autumn before, and I just cannot tell you how enchanting it was. 


I love the Haunted Mansion.
See? So charming!

We saved the best for last-- Friday we went to EPCOT!
(explanation will follow in next WDW post)


Sigh... Norway.

Food and Candy!
Germany

We had such fun on our trip!!

5 kind words:

Kristen Kelley said...

What a fun vacation! Looks like you guys had a blast... And I will admit, I'm a wee bit jealous lol.

Anonymous said...

ooooh Stef it looks like you had such a fabulous time! I especially love the pumpkin decorations! The post got me so excited for our trip to Eurodisney next month! Hope you had a lovely halloween- can't wait to hear about your costumes!
xxxx
Lauren

KJJ Houston said...

Looks like so much fun! I did see my friends photos from Disney and the front entrance with the characters out of pumpkins and such was so neat! I will have to remember this when we go in the next few years. :)

KJJ Houston said...

ps cute shorts!

Mariko said...

You look so good in all those pictures! I'm jealous. And I'm jealous of all the fun you had!