August 16, 2010

just a boy and his dog

Liam loves Jethro.
Jethro is very tolerant of Liam.

Today, after we played outside (hence the naked boy: he was hot!), Liam decided it was time to follow Jethro from place to place.

Cuteness ensued. Wait until you see the last picture. I mean. O.M.G. cute.











Unless your name is Haley or Lola, I doubt you got as much pleasure out of the pictures as I did, but there's something to be said for a little boy and his bubba dog!

6 kind words:

AM said...

that is so CUTE!!!! precious boy!

The Sturgeon Family said...

OMG a boy and his bloodhound... nothing cuter. Jer and I are anxious to see how Lola is with Owen. Part of me is nervous that she will change, but the other part of me knows that even if she did, I would love her just the same. I'm hoping to get similar newborn pictures with Owen and Lola... we'll see if it works.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are so cute!! I love a boy who loves his dog.

the glover gang said...

AAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! SO precious!!! that last one needs a frame..for sure!

KJJ Houston said...

presh!!! sweey boys

Lindsay P said...

I may not be Haley or Lola, but I think this post is C.U.T.E!! Part of me can't wait to have kids just to see what how my baby boys (ie my dogs)will act with them. That last picture might just be the cutest thing I ever did see ;o)