We're leaving on vacation in a couple of weeks-- headed for the Sunshine State and Walt Disney World.
Yes, I'm practically giddy with excitement.
For my birthday, my dad got us reservations at the Spirit of Aloha show at the Polynesian Resort, and since we've got the dining plan, we're also going to go to one of the Signature Restaurants during the week.
Background. CHECK.
Dilemma:
Here are the dresses I have bought to take with me:
And here's the detail on the orange dress:
The orange Island Holiday Anthropologie dress is for the Luau.
The barley/multi Juicy Couture dress is for the signature restaurant. {aside: my aforementioned mega deal at Kiss Kiss! I didn't pay even half price for this pretty frock!! SCORE!!}
I only want to take one pair of shoes.
I don't have a pair of shoes to wear with either dress.
I am at a loss. Obviously, the cream color works with both dresses: it's in the Juicy abundantly, and it's in the straps and belt on the Anthro dress. Other than that, I'm pretty well stumped. Cream colored espadrilles?
HELP!!
5 kind words:
you could do either cream or brown I think would work with both! Have a great time!!!
Check out some of these I found its kinda hard to tell the colors so I dont think they will really go but here are some cheap options:
http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=729656042&tid=onfr1r
http://www.gojane.com/42468-shoes-peep-toe-espadrille-wedge.html
http://www.shoemetro.com/p-163857-jessica-simpson-vandy-sandals-thongs-shoes-orange-womens.aspx?CAWELAID=581491491
I have these and I LOVVVVE Them, I paid full price and looks like you might be able to search for them for a big discount now
http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/SHOES/GLORIE.html?utm_source=GoogleBase&utm_medium=feeds&utm_campaign=jessicasimpson&utm_content=SHOES&utm_term=glorie
maybe these too?
http://www.jessicasimpsoncollection.com/SHOES/Wedges/CORNELL.html
any who Im not the best with this unless I see the dress in hand
good luck :)
I think a cute brown wedge would work with both!
an aqua/blue? there are hints of it in both?? could work for a nice contrast colour...
Lauren
I don't have any shoe recommendations, but I looove the dresses you got! Super cute.
Post a Comment