October 7, 2009

"i thought he said mister, mister..."



Do you see that picture? You see the funny piece of grey fabric hanging around my husband's neck? Do you know what that is? It's his stole- it signifies that he is a DOCTOR. 

Let me explain...

My name is Stefanie and I have a problem. 
I watched my husband go through he11 for 7 years. He didn't go out hardly at all. He studied when it seemed like everyone else was out drinking or partying or tailgating into the wee small hours, or visiting family for holidays... He worked his rear-end off. He got calls at 2 in the morning to come up to the school. Some days he put in 24 + hours. 
He is a doctor. I watched him earn it. I watched him defeated and deflated. I watched him rise above and accomplish something great. 
So in the future... 

I would really appreciate it if people would ACKNOWLEDGE that he is a DOCTOR and address him properly. 


My name is Stefanie, and I have a problem with mail coming to my house (this house) addressed to MR. Zach Clark. 
I think from now on I won't respond. 





*no, I'm not talking about any of my dear blogger friends*

2 kind words:

Jenn said...

Congrats to your hubby! I know you must be so proud as you've seen him work so hard!

Vicki said...

as someone who eventually wants to get a PhD, I loved this post.