I wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all the wonderful friends and family who have sent messages our way since Liam was born. Your support and love have meant the world to us, it's so nice to know that people out there are thinking about us and had my son's well being in mind. For that, a thousand thanks!
Many thanks also to my MOMMA who bought Liam his stroller all on her own. It's such a wonderful gift, we love, love, love our stroller!! It's not quite a "bells and whistles" kind of device, but I know it's going to be one that lasts us forever and it's just too darn cute to boot. Liam enjoyed his first outing in it... with many, many, many more to come!!
This picture is for Miss Emily S. who bought Liam his bathtub. I told you he likes his baths! He's a happy camper when he's in the tub, he likes it especially when you take the warm water and let it run down his back. Also, a thanks to Miss Rhonda for Liam's froggy warmer- one of the dang smartest little things I've ever seen- my baby doesn't get cold in the tub thanks to that wonderful little item, and it also makes it easy to censor his tub photos!!
Finally, Liam enjoyed his first experiences with "tummy time" recently, and while it didn't go over quite as well as bath time in the tub did, he still was a pretty good boy about it. He likes his Baby Einstein mat especially because there's a mirror attached to one of the arms and he was able to watch himself in the mirror while he kicked about and that made him a happy boy.
That's all for now, I have got to get some sleep (while I can) because Liam has been ultra demanding with his feedings lately- he's not even giving me 3 hours between anymore... and it's wearing me out. Or maybe I'm tired because he decided he didn't want to go to sleep until 5:30 this morning? However, I wouldn't have it any other way.
0 kind words:
Post a Comment