April 18, 2009

bad dream

You know when you have those dreams that feel so real that you're really worried/bothered/upset when you wake up from them?

Last night, I had a dream which (I'm thinking spurred by an exchange with Mandy about camp) made me feel so horrible! I dreamed I was out at the Club pool with the summer camp and had a fight with Ivy about putting sunscreen on the kids. 

If you know Ivy, you know she's one of the sweetest, most adorable girls you could ever hope to meet. The very idea of fighting with Ivy is almost blasphemous! I'm sorry Ivy, I got up this morning and just wanted to apologize to you :)




{Also, if you have a minute, check out Ivy's blog. It's a favorite, and she's asked for opinions on the shoes she wants to wear under her wedding dress. The girl's got style, see what you think!}

post signature

2 kind words:

Mom said...

I know about those dreams. While we were in Norway, I dreamed I got really mad at Janet and told her she was self-centered or something like that. As you know, we're known Janet for 13 years now and I have never even had an angry thought about her. Upset me so much, I was glad she called me later that morning to tell her about it and apologize!

Ivy said...

ahh! aww we would never fight!!! those kids need sunscreenand tons of it! the little terrors.... :)

thanks for the shoutout! and for the help choosing shoes!