I think most people are either beach people or mountain people. I have yet to find a person that does not significantly prefer one to the other. I am a beach girl. I adore the beach- not because of the bikinis and suntan oil, but because of the sound and the feeling of the sand and the dunes and the smell. Zach and I love the smell of the ocean, and I've grown up near the ocean most of my life. I had a great view of Sorrento Beach from my balcony in Perth. So I'm giving you a little peek into the beaches that have made me fall in love with the feeling of sand between my toes.












3 kind words:
oh sorrento how i miss you - such a beautiful beach!!!
I have to admit: I'm a beach girl, too. Great job on remembering all the beaches you've been to. I'd add Little Talbot Island, Jacksonville, Florida. We'd go there almost every weekend during the summer when I was a child. Yes, there's nothing like going to the beach!
is it weird that i like them both?
Post a Comment