I stole this from Katie- you can find her blog here. She's great, and is working hard to have a career at Disney World. I hope and pray she finds the kind of work she's looking for, so that when we take the baby in a few years, she'll be there!
1. Favorite Character? The ones from Robin Hood and Peter Pan-- I make Zach stand in long lines to see Capt. Hook and Mr. Smee
2. Favorite Park? Mine's Disney's Hollywood Studios, formerly MGM Studios, followed CLOSELY by The Magic Kingdom. Zach's fave is Disney's Animal Kingdom
3. Favorite Attraction(s)?
a. Magic Kingdom: The Peter Pan Ride, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
b. Epcot: Maelstrom, Mexico Tour, Mission Space and Test Track
c. Disney Studios: The Tower of Terror... favorite ride period. And Star Tours
d. Animal Kingdom: Dinosaur!, Kilimanjaro Safaris and Expedition Everest
4. Favorite Resort(s)? Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Disney's Pop Century Resort...
5. Favorite Places to Eat? Sleepy Hollow in the Magic Kingdom, Pizza Planet in Hollywood Studios, Tusker House in Animal Kingdom
6. Favorite Pleasure Island Club? ... never went to one!
7. Favorite Food? Zach LOVES the turkey legs. I like the funnel cake... and the french fries you get at the resorts! You can get them in the "cheap" eateries at the resorts and they're fantastic. Zach and I ate tons and tons of those last year on Spring Break and on our Honeymoon.
8. Favorite Extinct Attraction? 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea Lagoon thing that used to be in the Magic Kingdom. Zach's was Alien Encounter, which they replaced with the Stitch thing.
9. Favorite Animated Movie? I love Robin Hood and Peter Pan, but I think the best one ever is Beauty and the Beast. Zach's favorites are The Jungle Book and Lady and the Tramp. I also love The Three Caballeros, but it's kind of ambiguous- not all cartoon, not all live action...
10. Favorite Live Action Movie? Who Framed Roger Rabbit (it so counts!), Mary Poppins and Babes in Toyland.
11. Favorite Disney Actor? voice actor: Phil Harris (Baloo, Little John and Thomas O'Malley)... live action: Dick Van Dyke
12. Favorite Disney Actress? JULIE ANDREWS <-- I didn't have to change Katie's answer. I love her. Julie. And Katie :)
13. Favorite Disney Channel Show? I never watch anything in specific, I'm a bit tired of Hannah Montana.
14. Favorite Classic Disney Afternoon Cartoon? Are we talking Rescue Rangers, Tail Spin and Duck Tales? Oh yeah!
15. Favorite Park Song? The song from the SpectroMagic parade. I can sing it in my head.
16. Favorite Movie Song? The Three Caballeros, and the Joe Carioca song about Baia.
17. Favorite Parade? Uh, SpectroMagic! Duh! I liked the Main Street Electrical Parade too, but they shipped it off to Paris. :(
18. Favorite Place For Snack/Dessert? Sleepy Hollow, we've established this! :)
19. Famous Person I've Seen at Disney? Mickey Mouse- duh! I've never seen a "celebrity"
20. Favorite Stage Show? Lights, Camera, Action! is the best live show at Disney right now. Hands down, bar none. Insane.
21. Favorite Dinner Show? The Luau at the Polynesian Resort. I've been a couple of times and it's fantastic. Seriously. Go.
22. Favorite Shop? I USED to love the Villains shop in Hollywood Studios- back when the merchandise was actually pertaining to the villains- now it's all Jack Skellington and Jack Sparrow. They used to have stuff with Captain Hook, Ursula, the Cheshire Cat, etc... it was awesome. But now it's not. So I love the shop in the Norwegian Pavilion in EPCOT and the big long shop on Main Street.
23. Favorite Pin? :D We have our pins displayed on our lanyards on our hooks in the living room... My favorites are old, I got them a long time ago- Robin Hood, Maid Marion, Captain Hook, and Mr. Smee. My newer favorites are my new Haunted Mansion ones I got last year on Spring Break- featuring the refurbishments. And Roger Rabbit. My mom collects something crazy. I've got plenty and Zach's got a small collection started. We only get a handful each time.
24. Favorite Disney Slogan? "You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney
25. Favorite Website? Disney's DVD Release Calendar.
26. Favorite Souvenir? Our Christmas ornaments probably: Zach got the Nightmare Before Christmas storybook set on our Honeymoon, and I've been collecting the Princess dresses on hangers for a while- I finally have all the ones I wanted: Cinderella, Belle, Snow White, Aurora, and Tinker Bell. Oh, and I always get a stuffed animal every time I go- I got Baloo in the Animal Kingdom when I went before I was married and I love him- and I got Stitch on the cruise part of our Honeymoon, and my "Yeti ball" last year on Spring Break- they're all in our bedroom. I also love the Bride Cinderella doll I got on our Honeymoon. She's special. :) Everything has a meaning. I can't wait to take my boy in a few years- we're all going to get embroidered Mickey ears!!
27. Favorite Disney Guidebook? Tssha, I don't need that crap! I don't even need a map of the parks! I have my way memorized! I end up picking up at least three maps for each park, though, out of habit... it's good to find a bathroom or a place to get french fries :)
28. Times I've visited Disney? Uh... okay. Went 2 times when I was living in Norway. Once while in Mandatory school here, Once in college with the immediate family, once with my dad's whole family, twice with my husband... that's 7 ? Is that it?
29. Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon (or River Country)? I've only been to Blizzard Beach. It was OK. I'd rather have gone to River Country- I loved how it looked like you'd see Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer any minute. Wish we'd gone there instead. :(
30. Best Disney Pool? Honestly? The bowling pin shaped one at Pop Century rocks, the one at the Animal Kingdom Lodge is BEAUTIFUL but I think the prettiest was at the Wilderness Lodge.
31. Favorite Disney Transportation? Disney's Magical Express- it makes getting from the airport to the resorts so easy and fast and I don't have to mess with my luggage! It's EXCELLENT and I've got Zach hooked. He even agrees with the Magical Express, there's no way we'll ever drive to FL to go to Disney.
32. Favorite Disney Tour? The Backlot Tour! Ha.
33. Favorite Disney Activity? *sigh* everything :)
34. Favorite Photo?
35. Favorite Memory?
NOW I can't wait to go back!

3 kind words:
Stefanie reading this and looking at those pictures now makes me want to go back.
You're Awesome! I do believe you and Zach should pack up and move to Orlando. The mouse needs people like you! And I also hope to be working there in a few years as well!!
i love disney! :)
i love the new profile pic of you and the hubs with your cute little baby bump!!
Post a Comment