First things first, Ladies and Gentlemen!

Meredith, an amazing mama I went to Middle and High School with, has started working with Stella & Dot, a company that sells really neat, trendy, pretty jewelry. There's such a great product range, from large and chunky to smaller and more delicate. Mer is set up on their website, so you can order using her as your consultant, or you can check out her public blog for more information. You know Tupperware parties are so over, and Pampered Chef hasn't been done in years (not since the onset of the wonder that is Williams Sonoma), so if you're looking for a great excuse to get a bunch of ladies together and have a really fun night, give Meredith a call and set up a party with her! You won't regret it, I know it! I personally am in love with the Stella & Dot initial charms- I'd love to have one for the the first name of all three of us Clarks.
Secondly, I am going to blame Meredith for introducing me to Pedipeds, and I'm so glad she did. She did a post a little while ago (on her family blog, if you're a reader) about buying her son Carson a few pairs from the new Spring 2009 line. I was interested then, but wasn't willing to really commit myself to looking very carefully until I got to know whether I'd need to look at the girl shoes or the boy shoes. Once I found out, I headed straight for the Robeez website to pick up a couple pairs for LL (which is what I'm calling him now) but wasn't enchanted by any but the ones with airplanes, and I remembered that Mer said that Carson's Robeez hadn't held up nearly as well as his Pedipeds. Onto that website, where I found not one pair, but two that LL MUST have!

These are the "Zach" Pedipeds. And not only that, but they also have a style that's LL's name, too! How cute is that? He's going to have a pair of shoes in his name and one in his father's! I'm in love. I can't wait to pair these adorable shoes with his Metallica onesies.

Meredith, an amazing mama I went to Middle and High School with, has started working with Stella & Dot, a company that sells really neat, trendy, pretty jewelry. There's such a great product range, from large and chunky to smaller and more delicate. Mer is set up on their website, so you can order using her as your consultant, or you can check out her public blog for more information. You know Tupperware parties are so over, and Pampered Chef hasn't been done in years (not since the onset of the wonder that is Williams Sonoma), so if you're looking for a great excuse to get a bunch of ladies together and have a really fun night, give Meredith a call and set up a party with her! You won't regret it, I know it! I personally am in love with the Stella & Dot initial charms- I'd love to have one for the the first name of all three of us Clarks.
Secondly, I am going to blame Meredith for introducing me to Pedipeds, and I'm so glad she did. She did a post a little while ago (on her family blog, if you're a reader) about buying her son Carson a few pairs from the new Spring 2009 line. I was interested then, but wasn't willing to really commit myself to looking very carefully until I got to know whether I'd need to look at the girl shoes or the boy shoes. Once I found out, I headed straight for the Robeez website to pick up a couple pairs for LL (which is what I'm calling him now) but wasn't enchanted by any but the ones with airplanes, and I remembered that Mer said that Carson's Robeez hadn't held up nearly as well as his Pedipeds. Onto that website, where I found not one pair, but two that LL MUST have!

These are the "Zach" Pedipeds. And not only that, but they also have a style that's LL's name, too! How cute is that? He's going to have a pair of shoes in his name and one in his father's! I'm in love. I can't wait to pair these adorable shoes with his Metallica onesies.

2 kind words:
those are so cute and you really do need both pairs!!!!!
thank you so much for your sweet post. your blog is precious! can't wait to hear the official baby name!
Post a Comment