February 12, 2009

i dissapear

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?
The Ecstasy of Gold [Metallica- S&M 1]

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Orellana's Cradle [Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull- John Williams]

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
How to Make a Monster [Rob Zombie] <-- that's funny

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
... And Justice For All [Metallica]

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Heaven In Your Eyes [Loverboy-- Top Gun Soundtrack]

WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?
Can't Stop Messin' [Aerosmith]

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
For Whom the Bell Tolls [Metallica]

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Leave Out All the Rest [Linkin Park]

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Angel [Aerosmith]

WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Perversion [Rob Zombie] <-- that is funny, too.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Walk On Water [Aerosmith]

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Devil's Dance [Metallica] <-- woah, heavy!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Harvester of Sorrow [Metallica]

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Blitzkrieg [Metallica]

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Foxy Foxy [Rob Zombie] <-- sadly, I did not dance to this at my wedding. The DJ didn't have any of his music.

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Creeping Death [Metallica] <-- now I will have to have this played! It's totally about the 10 plagues of Egypt, thank you. They wrote it after watching The Ten Commandments. Ha- take that!

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Shut Up and Dance [Aerosmith]

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The Day That Never Comes [Metallica]

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Drop Dead Gorgeous [Aerosmith]

WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?
Enter Sandman [Metallica] <-- I am always tired!

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
I Think Of You [Telly Savalas]

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
I Disappear [Metallica] <-- now, THIS I did have at my wedding!

**I think this might have been funnier on my other iTunes. I have one on my MacBook and one on my desktop, and I did this on my laptop. I don't have much on this iPod, just everything Metallica's ever done (duh), Aerosmith's 2 disc greatest hits and then another album, 3 soundtracks, 1 Telly Savalas album, 1 Nirvana album and the 3 albums Rob Zombie's done. In all honesty, the other iTunes has a lot more music on it and might be funnier, but oh well!!**

post signature

0 kind words: