I bought Liam a small canvas ages ago, intending to start keeping track of his handprints on them, but he is so hard to handprint, that I kind of gave up the idea.
Instead, I gave it to L to try his hand at finger painting.
He had so much fun, and the result was too precious. We have it displayed on top of our TV unit along with a few examples of my work.
I'm hoping L takes after me and his Granddaddy Roger and has skillz.
I so wish I had taken a picture of the final product! So much fun!
3 kind words:
He is such a cutie! I am sure he will inherit some of your wonderful artistic abilities! There is no hope for Annabelle, Kyle and I are both artistically challenged.
That is a PRICELESS piece of artwork!
he is getting so big! his face isnt baby anymore - they are growing too fast!
Post a Comment