I feel like I haven't been shallow in a really long time.
Ha.
But really.
My birthday is one month from today. I am told year after year that nobody has any ideas for me, and they need a wish list. I always put off writing one, or coming up with one, because I feel like I'm dictating the amount spent on my gifts. Does that make sense?
Regardless, I decided to go ahead and put together my "ultimate" birthday wish list for the year. Of course, it's not a "big" birthday (meaning, not 21, 25 or 30) so I certainly don't expect it to be treated as such. I'm just having some fun.
MacBook Pro
13 inch, 2.3 GHz
Y'all, I need a new computer. This is actually what I've asked for for my birthday this year. My current MacBook was my birthday present for my 22nd birthday. I'm *ahem* not going to TELL you how old I'll be this time around, but needless to say, my poor precious Mac has been put through the ringer. And since I have aspirations that involve needing my computer for work, I'd really like a new computer that will allow me to work with ease, comfort and security. To be honest, I'm almost afraid to do too much work on my current project because I never know when my computer's going to mess up. *knock on wood* I'm actually not THRILLED that Apple discontinued the regular MacBook, but I'm more interested in the Pro at this point, rather than the Air, because a) I need it a little sturdier, b) the increased memory and the faster processor are a big turn on. But. I'd still be thrilled to get an 11-inch MacBook Air. I'm not loving that the Pro doesn't come in 11 inches, but whatevs.
Otterbox for iPad 2
Yeah, this is a need. We'll be buying one regardless because I've had my iPad since April and it's had issues TWICE. It *needs* this case. It'd add a lot of bulk, but I wouldn't have to flip out every time it slipped out of my hands or Liam tried to pull it off the table.
Rosetta Stone: German
Truthfully, learning German not only sounds like a lot of freaking fun, but it'd help a lot with the project I'm working on right now. Also, I'd really like to be able to do my ranting and cursing in German. Pretty much yes.
Thor & X-Men: First Class on Blu Ray
Need I explain this? NO.
YUM.
That's pretty much it. Of course, I could have made it really outlandish and added thirty thousand things from kate spade's website, but I didn't. I also could have added some editing software, photoshop and the like, but I didn't. I also could have added Jane Eyre on Blu Ray -- which comes out TOMORROW-- but we all know that I'm not going to wait a MONTH for Michael Fassbender in a classic literature come to life period piece. It's like heaven on a disc.
So there you have it. That was fun ;)





2 kind words:
I think my cousin works with Otterbox! and I know how old you're going to be! We'll be the same age! :-) not old at all!
sad you are not coming tonight :(
and we need an OB for the IP so bad, Jack is such a toot with it and Im just waiting for us to have to use the insurance plan on it that we got via 3rd party b/c apple didnt offer insurance
Post a Comment