Today's Pinnable Me features spaced I'd love to lay around in.
For sure.
Could this be any more ideal??
All it needs to be my idea of perfection is for it to be a little darker, and to see fireflies in the background.
THEN it'd be about as close to my version of summer heaven as possible.
{source: Jamie via Pinterest}
Imma say it. I want to paint a room TARDIS blue. And decorate it to look like the Doctor would be comfortable there.
Pretty sure this is close to the mark.
{source: Moi via Pinterest}
--- Don't forget to LINK UP! if you're posting your favorite Pinterest finds! ---
(also, if you want a Pinterest invite, leave a comment with your email)


3 kind words:
I want a backyard like that!!! (oh who am I kidding? I just want a backyard!)
i love this new series!! and that backyard is amazing.
I pinned the same backyard!! lovelovelove!! Also love the idea of a tardis blue room, I miss my doctor so much, the new one is just not the same!
Post a Comment