I'm going to warn you now.
This is just silliness.
But fun silliness and I've gotten multiple questions, so I'm gonna post it.
ALSO, if you've got no shame like me, and you, READER, want to, I will post a McLinky tool and you can link back here so we can all post together. It's fun.
The FREEBIE FIVE.
The five people your partner couldn't begrudge you a "fling" with.
The get-out-of-gaol-free pass.
We all have them. You may not have five. You may have two. You may have eight.
What's funny is when you actually LOOK at your five, you'll find you have a definite type. I knew Zach's five and when I started putting this post together, I didn't really think there was a definite trend between either of our fives.
Oh boy, is there!
(we also have a plus one. the person that would jump into the five should somebody do something heinous. or... just a plus one.)
So, let's start with Zach's.
Zach's five is sadly, NOT in order.
I don't know the exact order, but I know that Gina Carano and Kate Beckinsale are in the top spots. Maybe tied for first. Depending on the day.
Top Row: Kate Beckinsale, Mila Kunis, Milla Jovovich.
Middle Row: Natalie Portman, Gina Carano
+1: Katy Perry
----- + 1 -----
My five IS in order.
I watched The Hangover and thought that perhaps BC had jumped Michael Fassbender. But then after seeing X-Men, I'm positive MF is in the right place.
Also, this wasn't as easy for me to put together. I knew MF, BC, JB and JGL were in the right place but couldn't decide whether or not to flip flop RR and JG. In the end, RR in Van Wilder has been in my heart a lot longer than JG in Prince of Persia ;)
Top Row: Michael Fassbender, Bradley Cooper, Ryan Reynolds
Middle Row: Justin Bartha, Joseph Gordon Levitt
+1: Jake Gyllenhaal
----- + 1 -----
Ugh. FUN.
And so pretty.
See?
Zach likes dark haired, dark eyed, exotic looking ladies.
I like dark haired, light eyed men who can play badarses and dorks. Awesome.
(though, I've never seen MF be a dork.)
WHO MAKES IT INTO YOUR FIVE??
WHO MAKES IT INTO YOUR FIVE??












5 kind words:
You make me laugh. And RR beats JB and JGL?
You have inspired me, I think I might just have to do a top 5 post now!!
Who is Justin Bartha, ummm hello sexy!
I love this post!! I have to think about my five now...except I have an idea of what the trend may be and it is embarrassing...
Okay, I'm going to show my age and your dad's age:
Mine is Richard Gere. Always has been, always will be.
His is Julia Roberts. I don't have a problem with that. Wonder if she'd let me watch her kids - ha!
Post a Comment