May 25, 2011

gift guide: anniversary shopping

Our 4th wedding anniversary is coming up, and quickly, and since I've been scoping out gifts for a little while, I decided to put together a little gift guide. 

For HIM:

** Zach has a few of these items already, but they're good products, so I included them. If you want your gentleman to smell SO good after grooming, seriously think about The Art of Shaving's Sandalwood scent. I love it. I'll go in and open Zach's shaving cream just to smell it.**











For HER:

**I'm pretty much obsessed with anything that's yellow, aqua or coral at the moment, and I think this pretty much reflects that. Ha. Oh, hubbers! If you want color/size advice, just ask ;)**










1 kind words:

Lauren said...

Love it! My anniversary is coming up soon and I haven't got a clue what to give Aaron.

Also, I found this on the J Crew sale website today - not exactly like the Kate Spade necklace, but pretty damn close:

http://www.jcrew.com/womens_factory_category/jewelry/PRDOVR~38733/99102273751/ENE~1+2+3+22+4294967294+20~90~~205+17~90~~~~~~~/38733.jsp