So I remember Erin at Blue-Eyed Bride saying her sweet little boy went from crawling to pulling up in a very short time span.
I was sincerely hoping that Liam would not follow in his footsteps, but indeed, it seems that he has.
{how it all started...}
{no hands!}
And now that he CAN pull up- he's doing things like this:
{first time i caught him pulling into a standing position all on his own: ran in with the camera- doesn't he look proud of himself?}
{does anybody else think he's gone through really big facial changes recently?}
And THIS is how he chose to drift off to sleep last night:
{not to worry, he was laid down properly}
And he can climb on everyone now.
See?
{playing with dad and jethro}
{mounting a full frontal attack.}
{seconds before he tried to position his entire body on top of jethro.}
Seriously- I thought crawling made him a handful! Now that he's pulling up, he can REACH things!!
5 kind words:
Oh, Liam is such a doll!! It may be crazy chasing after him, but it's so sweet to watch babies learn these new things. :)
I can't believe how big that precious angel has gotten. I'm looking forward to everyone being well soon so I can spend more time with my favorite addiction!
youre right!! his face is totally changing!!! he is even more handsome! what a CUTIE! is he all better now?! i sure hope so!
dude he looks so much like zach now! precious little bit! can't wait to see him again soon! love you guys!
So cute!! Love all the pictures! Jack is not pulling up yet... but I'm sure that is coming up soon. TROUBLE!!
Post a Comment