Does anybody else think Christopher Walken is hysterical?
(need I remind you of the cowbell sketch?)
Check out this link for a hearty har-har.
If you want to see this in context: This episode of Friday Night with Jonathan Ross will be on at 8 pm central time on BBC America tomorrow.
Can I also say...
... one of my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite artists is going to be IN Houston next Wednesday AND I CAN'T GO. I haven't seen him since I was a senior in HS! But Zach's on call and has work the next day and really, we shouldn't spend our money on concert tickets when we're getting ready to buy a house. Sometimes, being a grown up just plain sucks. *sigh* I've missed Aerosmith, Metallica and NOW Rob Zombie all in a 4 month period.
B-U-M-M-E-R.
Can I also say...
... one of my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite artists is going to be IN Houston next Wednesday AND I CAN'T GO. I haven't seen him since I was a senior in HS! But Zach's on call and has work the next day and really, we shouldn't spend our money on concert tickets when we're getting ready to buy a house. Sometimes, being a grown up just plain sucks. *sigh* I've missed Aerosmith, Metallica and NOW Rob Zombie all in a 4 month period.B-U-M-M-E-R.
0 kind words:
Post a Comment