Even though this month is the National Blog Posting Month or whatever, I regret to inform you that I will not be participating in the daily updates. One reason: I have an infant. Blogging (though I love it) takes time away from bath time and that's actually more fun. Another reason: I'm moving soon! Hooray! Our house was being cleaned and our yard sodded today. We'll be doing our walk through in a week and closing in *gasp!*- TWO! We'll be closing on a Tuesday and so I think I'm going to sweet-talk my mother into helping me paint the rooms we want painted during the week and then we'll be moving in over the weekend. When we'll have internet at the house is something I don't know and I haven't joined you all in the 21st century and cannot access my email over my phone. Therefore, I'm warning you now, there may be quite a period where I'm unreachable except for texting. So 5 years ago, I know. Ha.
My mom and I headed out to our house on Monday to check out all the wonderful finishing that has gone on. Our carpet is in- and I am so much more thrilled with it than I thought I would be! The blinds were put in... the cabinet got fixed (!!!) and things are looking homey and beautiful. Liam was the first to really christen the new carpet...
{doesn't this just scream mister mischief?}
{bar/baby bench}
{my beautiful, fixed, glass front cabinets}
{blinds, carpet, crown moulding and the much-hated light fixture}
{joy. plain and simple.}
Mister Man has been changing a lot lately. He's developed an ATTITUDE. He has an agenda and you better be on board with that. He also is a mouthy child. He just talks and makes noise and groans and grunts and plays with his voice all the time. He's rarely quiet. It's pretty funny. He's decided he likes his daddy- THANK GOD! He laid with him for a long time this evening. He loves, loves, LOVES his daddy's Arnold voice. Not sure what I mean? My hubby's favorite actor is Arnold Schwarzenegger and he does a mean impression. It gets the biggest smile out of our itty bitty- his face just lights up. It's priceless. He's just a joy. We're crazy about him. He rules the roost, he really just commands everyone's attention in the evenings, but during the day he's my little snuggle bug. I know I'm not going to be able to just spend the day doing nothing but hold him in the coming weeks so I'm trying to get my fill now! Here's a few pictures of Liam Lately...
{in my walker}
{my feet touch the floor! just barely}
{figured out how to put sophie in my mouth. champ.}
5 kind words:
Congrats! The house looks beautiful, I especially love the glass cabinets. Little Liam is looking pretty handsome as well :)
Your house looks GREAT! And Mr. Liam is just precious! And GROWING super fast!
I love how smiley your little one is in all of his pictures! Seriously, so adorable! I also adore your cabinets! Congrats on the house!
Your house looks beautiful-- I love the glass cabinets! Liam is really coming to life-- such a smily precious angel.
Did I mention already how much I loved the Calypso/Louboutin/fab hair accessory look? I did. Oh, well I LOVED IT!
The new house looks beautiful! I love the color of the cabinets and granite. And your little man is just adorable!
Post a Comment