September 11, 2009

to name a few

Meredith mentioned this at lunch today and I thought I'd add my two cents... 

{keeping in mind, of course, that I'm still holding our girl's name in reserve and not listing it}

My top 10(+2) boys & girls names:

Ty
Stellan
Killian
Layne
Marston
Brighton
Amelia
Hallie
Adelaide
Penny
Gemma
Carlie

I am guilty of liking rather off-beat names. I'm not one for names that are too common... I love, love Stellan- I have a middle name for that one too, and I want to use it desperately if Liam should have a baby brother when the time comes, but I don't know if my hubby will ever agree to it. I also will never use Carlie, because I love it, but with our surname, it just is a little silly. Too redundant. :) 


BTW: I have more to write about... today, our house, & so on, but I have a bitty who wants his mommy and I don't have time to upload pictures or anything. Be looking for a post tomorrow, hopefully!!

1 kind words:

the tichenor family said...

GREAT NAMES!!

We had a great time today... little Liam is an angel!