June 12, 2009

baby update

Keeping you updated... 

Monday I registered at the Methodist Hospital in Sugar Land, the one right off of Hwy 59. My OB was actually there while I was registering, it made me happy to see her smiling face.

I went to see her yesterday- I am not dilated, I'm not effaced and my baby boy hasn't dropped yet. I'll be 37 weeks come Monday. Either Liam has decided he wants to have a good marathon bake in my uterus at the end, or my pregnancy has decided to mirror my mother's and we'll be looking to enter the operating room instead of the delivery room to meet our little boy. Either way, as long as I have a healthy, happy, screaming baby boy in my arms, I don't care how he enters the world. My Dr. did love that he gave her one heck of a kick when she went to measure my belly... she even played with him for a minute or two and was thrilled with how active he is.

I'm having problems with my wrists, which has put a huge damper on my progress with the needlepoint for Liam's nursery. Boo.

Lastly, I've enlisted the help of Marina again to spruce up the blog- I'm not sure why I decided that seafoam green and coral pink were good choices... but after visiting my grandmother's house and seeing how closely my blog's colors were reflected on every surface of her house, I knew it needed a change. If YOU have any need for the most fabulous new designs for your blog, you should definitely check Marina's website out: Penny Lane Designs. You won't regret it, promise!!

post signature

2 kind words:

Ivy said...

oh my goodness! he is coming SO soon!!!!!!

thank you so much for inviting me to your baby shower! I wish i could attend but one of my bridesmaids is coming in town to go to her dress fitting that day!

I hope it is SUPER fun and little baby Liam joins us happy and healthy in just a few weeks!

<3

AM said...

i love you!