On Saturday, there was a knock on my door well before noon, and I was excited and surprised to open the door to see a delivery guy with a beautiful floral arrangement. I loved, loved, loved what the card said...
After I cleaned up and got ready for dinner, we (the baby and I) took pictures with the flowers. They made me happy. Please excuse the funky position, I was perched on the table.
I am starting to have trouble with my "bump." One of my favorite ways to use my laptop is to place it on the ottoman of my oversized chair, sit cross legged in the chair and lean all the way over. I can't do this anymore, because the pressure on my belly is unbearable. I also feel like I'm 70 when I get down on the floor with Jethro and then have to get back up again. I about died waiting at the restaurant yesterday for dinner because there was no place to sit down so we had to go outside and stand and my back was sore and my legs felt horrid by the time we finally got to sit down at our table. What a load of changes!

2 kind words:
what beautiful flowers!! i love the orange - thats the color i want the flowers at my wedding to be!
hope vday was fantastic!
and thank you again for all of the wonderful cupcake advice.
so awesome!
let me know when you find out! and congratulations on FINALLY going private :-).
Post a Comment