So, my dear friends and family, what are YOU going to be for Halloween?
I have my costume bought and on its way. It should be here tomorrow. Joy!
Can you guess *who* I'm going to be, I'll tell you that the "title" is a big hint!
I am excited!
Let the guessing begin!

And so you know, I opted out of the Wicked Witch of the West for this year. She was my original plan, but I decided that since I'm still living in a college town and I'm still a college student, I'd rather do something more fitting to my station. I'll be the Wicked Witch when I actually live in a place where I get trick-or-treaters and where dressing up as the AUTHENTIC WWoW would actually be cool, and not... nerdy. Haha.
I have my costume bought and on its way. It should be here tomorrow. Joy!
Can you guess *who* I'm going to be, I'll tell you that the "title" is a big hint!
I am excited!
Let the guessing begin!

And so you know, I opted out of the Wicked Witch of the West for this year. She was my original plan, but I decided that since I'm still living in a college town and I'm still a college student, I'd rather do something more fitting to my station. I'll be the Wicked Witch when I actually live in a place where I get trick-or-treaters and where dressing up as the AUTHENTIC WWoW would actually be cool, and not... nerdy. Haha.

1 kind words:
you're sooooooooo gonna be willy wonka!!!!!! and just a btw, candy is dandy but liquor is quicker :-)
Post a Comment