June 5, 2008

i stole from amanda... my 5 things

5 things under $5 that I cannot live without:
1. Vick's Vapo-Rub
2. Hair ties that don't crease your hair (they do exist!)
3. Nail Polish Remover
4. Sonic Happy Hour drinks
5. Rosebud lip balm
5 ALL TIME Favorite Movies:
1. Kelly's Heroes
2. James Bond (all except Die Another Day)
3. The Philadelphia Story
4. Singin' in the Rain
5. The Fifth Element
5 baby names I love
**Aside: NONE of these are the names we have picked out- I will NEVER AGAIN repeat the names I've picked!!**
1. Hallie Michelle (can't use this one, wanted to though!)
2. Lesiel Maria (I know, I know...)
3. Gemma
4. Alistair Riley
5. Tabitha
5 people who have influenced me in a positive way:
1. The 'rents
2. Zachary
3. Cory
4. Lindsay
5. Gina Carano (she inspires me!)
5 things that are always in my purse:
1. Wallet
2. Minted Rose lip balm
3. Trident Original gum
4. A Dr. Linney pen
5. My keys
5 Moments that have changed my life
1. Growing up in Norway
2. Marrying Zachary
3. Living in Melbourne & Perth, Australia
4. Realizing I want to go to Pastry School
5. Getting my scuba license
5 obsessions I have right now:
1. Our heavy bag & using it daily
2. Mixed Martial Arts (don't believe me? see below!)
3. Hating my house
4. Summer Movies
5. BBC's renditions of Jane Austen's novels, esp. Sense and Sensibility
5 places I would like to go
1. Norway *sigh*
2. Egypt
3. Prague
4. Venice
5. Monaco for the Formula 1 race!
5 Celebrities I hate to admit I keep up with:
1. Hugh Hefner & his girlfriends
2. The Jolie/Pitt clan
3. Roger Clemens (how far can he fall?)
4. Kimbo Slice (was it rigged or not!?)
5. The Wentz's
5 Most exciting things about this summer:
1. Zach's new adventures
2. Seeing BO KENNEDY at the family reunion
3. Great UFC fights
4. My daddy being home twice!
5. ?? Zach's externship. Wow, what a boring summer!
5 Goals I am currently working on:
1. Eating healthier
2. Teaching my dogs "down"
3. Keeping my plants alive
4. Being better about laundry
5. Getting into Gina's shape
5 People that come up most often in my Normal Conversation:
1. Zach
2. Lindsay
3. Gina C
4. Jethro, Shiner and Lily
5. My Dad because he's home now and will be again in August!

post signature

1 kind words:

Wonder Why said...

you are so unbelievably cute!