July 22, 2011

pinnable me: men in robes

So, this week was really hard to come up with... 

I haven't actually written a live Pinnable Me in two weeks.
And we've had a bit of drama around these parts this week. 
It's been crazy.

Anyway, I thought I'd just pin some unrelated things with a fun tie-in theme. 
ENJOY!



Are y'all Harry Potter people? Have you seen 7.2? I'll review it tomorrow, but I love this pin. It cracks me up because hoooo boy! Is it ever true? Neville was definitely awkward come films 3,4,5,6. But, all's well that ends well, and he's ended up pretty "well."

I pinned this from People.com because I love Alexander Skarsgard, for the most part. But also, there's just something about it I love. The cap. The gown. (The grin!) But really, aren't the colors in this lovely? That robe is gorgeous!

  I told you these were randomly related.
HOW CUTE are these little stinkers?
And yes, I mean the kids, not the spiders, which is the *reason* behind this pin. I like the balloon spiders a lot, though, but I don't know how long they'd last in my house!


SORRY for the lame post this week. 
I'll try and do better next time. 

Thanks for keeping up with Pinnable Me while I was away, it was really great to come home and see so many people had linked up!
Have at it, friends!


1 kind words:

Stephanie Marie said...

I haven't seen a Harry Potter movie since somewhere around movie 3... that boy did grow up into quite a handsome fella! And you need to give those balloon spiders a try!