July 29, 2011

pinnable me: ashley brooke

Happy Friday, folks!!

I have a fun Saturday on the books for tomorrow, and because of it, I've completely lost track of what is going on with my blog. 
Which is to say, nothing. 
My mom even pointed out that I've skipped TWO Toddler Tuesdays in a row. It'll be back next week. Promise. 

Anyway.

TO TODAY'S TOPIC.

Today's post is all about Ashley.
Ashley Brooke, that is. 

She's the super-fab designer who made my blog header, and has done invitations for me, as well as oodles of beautiful stationery.
(by the way. StationEry when paper. StationAry when at a state of rest.)

Ashley also happens to be the sweetest, most wonderful, darling girl you could ever hope to meet. We met up last September when hubbers and I went to Disney World, and we've already made plans to meet up when we take Liam next year. She's that kind of awesome. 
She's the kind of awesome you WANT to plan a year in advance to see. 

I just wish there was a way Dallas, Houston and Orlando could be connected via supersonic trains in secret tunnels or something. 

Anyway, Ashley, obviously, has impeccable taste. She always looks as pretty as a picture, she's got an amazing design background and a real eye for making the ordinary extraordinary. 
I mean, her girl crush weekly blog post? My favorite part of Thursday. 

Further gushing aside, here are some of my favorite things that ABQ has pinned:


A wonderful idea for making custom pillows, at low cost. 

Fantastic housewarming gift. Pack it full of the everyday things you always wish you had on hand.
Martha Stewart via Ashley Brooke on Pinterest

ABQ's dream pantry, my dream pantry. Oh the organization! The ability to hide away ugly appliances!
Houzz via Ashley Brooke on Pinterest

It's not Ashley Brooke if there isn't popcorn invovlved.
Bump Smitten via Ashley Brooke on Pinterest

Gorgeous exposed brick in a kitchen!
The Handmade Home via Ashley Brooke on Pinterest.



 See? She's got amazing style and taste. 

Here's the link up-- y'all are all SO AMAZING!
I'm glad you're all enjoying this weekly feature as much as I am. 


2 kind words:

KTBFerg said...

I love this post! The housewarming gift is perfect! Thanks for sharing! Ashley is just the best!

the nichols' family said...

This is my first time linking up! Your blog is so cute! LOVE all your pins this week :)