February 18, 2009

till then...

I am spending the day today running my husband's errands. I'm mailing applications, spending the day at a car place getting oil changed... and all in the truck (ugh) because today is the truck's day at the doctor, and tomorrow is Marilyn's turn. Thankfully, the truck only needs one thing, while the car needs an inspection, oil change and air in the tires. *sigh* Adulthood is filled with so many tedious errands.

I am trying to get these things done today and tomorrow, so that the cars are both ready and willing for our drives back to Sugar Land. I am heading back tomorrow after getting the car taken care of. I've learned not to sit and wait on Zach while he's on this rotation. Monday night he got home after 10 pm, last night he didn't get home until after 9 pm. It's killing me. Poor guy, too, he'll call at like, 6:30 and say he's getting close (and I wait to eat dinner) and then he gets stuck until too late. Tonight he thinks he'll get off early, and I'm hoping he gets off at a reasonable time tomorrow, so that he can drive back Thursday night instead of Friday morning. Even though, I think his friend Kyra owes him for staying so late last night with her case, so I think she should "volunteer" to take his stuff on Saturday so that he can stay with us an extra day.

Yesterday, Friday seemed really far away. I am glad that I can see the light. I know I'm leaving for Houston tomorrow, which makes it seem that much sooner. This time, the day after tomorrow, and I'll know my baby's gender- baby's position allowing. Zach's been teasing me, asking what I'm going to do if the baby's in a bad position, and I told him he better get ready to palpate his wife and move that baby around to get it into a good position. It would be devastating if we couldn't find out, especially since I've been so excited about it. I'm just not thinking about not being able to see the gender. Can't wait!!

Thanks for being great about me switching this thing over, guys, I appreciate it. I will be posting after we go to the doctor's, probably give it a few days, though. I will be at my in-laws, and their computer will randomly just quit, so I will probably wait until I get back. I will even try to post a picture of the ultrasound, if I'm able....  

post signature

2 kind words:

Ivy said...

cant wait to know the gender!!!

Ivy said...

cant wait to know the gender! how cute!