January 13, 2009

trend spotter

Recently, I discovered the Celebrity Baby Blog.

I don't read most of the entries, but I like the pictures. Since my stroller research, I'm starting to notice the stroller brands of the stars and I'm starting to think my choice of Maclaren is terribly trendy.


Not only is the insanely beautiful Salma Hayek using one, but Rebecca Romijn has the Techno Twin for her new girls, and Joey from New Kids On The Block (forgive my ignorance, I wasn't a fan) has one for his tot too!


AND Helena Bonham Carter too? I think THIS is a momma's club I'm ready to sign up for!
... and the Schreiber-Watts family has one...
... and Chris Noth (who the f*** is that!?) has one...
... and Rachel Weisz has one...

Done and Done. Rachel Weisz and Helena Bonham Carter? The only way I could be MORE sold on this brand is if Kate Winslet used them too.

post signature

2 kind words:

Ivy said...

hahaha - btw chris roth is mr big from sex and the city.. :)

Wonder Why said...

Chris Noth is Mr. Big from Sex and the City :-)